Liquid titration need help

[Re...]

I’m at .089 k and withdrawals are getting pretty rough. I want to try liquid micro taper. I’ve been dry cutting. If I use 300 ml water and .5 klonopin how much water do I dispense. It all so confusing to me.

[56...]

= 300 - (0.089 / 0.5 * 300)

= 246.6  'discarded'

You'd take 53.4 ml

You need to thoroughly dissolve the klonopin in a few ml of alcohol (or propylene glycol) before adding the water. 

You probably don't need to discard the unused portion every time you make it.  A lot of people make up this mixture and use it for multiple days.  So you can simply make 300 ml and use 53.4 ml per dose.  Others can tell you how long they are able to use these mixtures.

The switch to liquid may feel like a further reduction in your dose.  Depends on how long you let the pill piece sit in your mouth.  If it's in your mouth long - especially if you suck on the pieces - then more medicine is absorbed compared with if you swallow the pill quickly.  Drinking a liquid is more like taking the pill quickly.  Thus, it may be necessary to up-dose a bit to find a dose that feels comparable to where you are currently.  A 5-10% adjustment is pretty common, but it can be higher if you suck on the pill pieces.

According to the United States Pharmacopeial Convention, clonazepam is only slightly soluble in 95% ethanol (190 proof alcohol). The commercially manufactured 2.5mg/mL oral solution of clonazepam available in some countries (but not the US) uses propylene glycol as the solvent (this formulation also includes glacial acetic acid which may - or may not - be contributing to the solubility of the clonazepam).

Other options to consider include whole fat, homogenized milk as well as a stability-tested formulation for a  0.1mg/mL clonazepam oral suspension (professionally compounded or do-it-yourself assuming requisite knowledge, skills, equipment, and ingredients).