Need help with scales and weighing

[So...]

[d8...]

It's pretty simple.  If you want to reduce your dose by 5%, you remove 5% of the weight of the pill before taking it.  Obviously, you need a scale to do that.  A lot of people purchase a Gem-20 scale from Amazon.  It does a pretty decent job for the price.

You'll first need to determine the weight of an average pill.  Weigh 10 pills, then divide by 10 to get the average weight.  Calculate the desired pill weight for the desired reduction, then break up or shave the pill to achieve the desired weight.

Make sense?

I see badsocref is helping already.

Let me know if you want help with the math.

[nobbc]You might want to first purchase the scale badsocref recommended.  I think that one is just like mine.  Here is a link on Amazon.

https://www.amazon.com/Smart-Weigh-Precision-Milligram-Calibration/dp/B011J88S8M/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1541012152&sr=8-1&keywords=Smart+Weigh+Premium+High+Precision+Digital+Milligram+Scale+with+Case%2C+Tweezers%2C+Calibration+Weights+and+Three+Weighing+Pans%2C+50+x+0.001g[/nobbc]

Edit: Deactivated commercial link.

Thank you Badsocref and Bob!

It makes sense. When the time comes, I might reach out for math help to make sure I'm doing it properly.

I'm so grateful for the assistance!