2 years pamster

[be...]

Can one do 1.5k over 2 years fairly easily like no complete incapacitation

2%every 2 e3 weeks

What happens at 50%.    Are we healing all the way

I know the end is tiny before jumping

Need confidence going in I’m not strong at this time but wanna start 2% drops

I'm not sure we can map out an entire taper up front because there are so many variables, health issues and  life challenges don't stop when we do this and must be taken into consideration.  Also, even if nothing else in our life changes, the drug withdrawal will need to be adjusted from time to time simply because of it's unpredictable nature.

But to answer one of your questions in the affirmative, as you reduce the drug your brain is stepping up to the plate to take back the function the drug disrupted, so yes, you're healing all the way.

As you can see from my dig I’ve had one attempt....stuck in protracted reinstated.

Tapered 6 mos not enough to heal

I’m currently healing from quitting cymbalta after12 years which devastated me and I’m still a long way off from being stable from that.

I’m in tolerance I’m sure so it’s not helping the sit.

Wanna be free.

Should I be sneaking small amounts of K away?

I assume once I start the reduction process there’s no going back.

I have bad anxiety during this cymbalta recovery.  It could be another 6 8 months

I wonder if I could make a lil progress on the k during thus time and not add to the anxiety since I’m in tolerance and it’s not working well.  I mean like 2% every 2 3 weeks

I still have a lot of shit from A D withdrawal going on.

Should I wait till fully recovered even though the K not working so well

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I’d like to do just the 2% drops as the cymbalta healing is gonna take a very long time

When I stopped the C it’s like I lost everything like a stroke but not

Been 8 months and still can’t do everyday things like go to the store.  I’ve been on 1.5 k through all of this it was given with the cymbalta 12 years ago.

Prob I feel I’m in tolerance last thing I need is the k working against me through this.

I know it’s a couple years taper.    How the hell do I heal from this cymbalta stop which only time will heal  with the k issue.    If I’m in tolerance will the tolerance symptoms get better as I go down so slowly and experience a lil k healing?

I didn't taper but I've read other members say they felt relief from tolerance once they started tapering.  I sure hope you can feel some too.

I've never taken magnesium but I've seen a lot of discussion about it on the Alternative Therapies & Supplements board.  It looks to me like more members have problems taking it than those that don't, there also seems to be different kinds you can take that will affect how you feel.

I'd search that board to get a better idea of how magnesium affects members.