Exhaustion- and alone

[bo...]

hi I'm feeling exhausted and  can semi function , its like I have an illness...

even after going to the toilet I'm drained and I'm dizzy all the time...

It freaks me out bc I live alone and on a budget... and don't like to do online groceries, ugh.

how do you all manage? I'm scared of becoming bed/ house ridden. I have a sister but she is toxic and doesn't always validate me and everything she does I pay for it with her behavior. My life it a nightmare  scared :'(

I'm sorry you are suffering. Exhaustion is a pretty common symptom in withdrawal. I also have the dizziness as well. I manage by doing whatever chores I have to do as early in the day as I possibly can. I cook dinner in the afternoon so I don't have to do it later. Shopping is so hard because of covid and the stress of being out even without the withdrawal symptoms. I would find out when the quietest time to go is and make that your days mission. Get to store, get a weeks worth if you can afford to do that and get out and go home! Then when you get home, rest, watch tv, relax and know you are done for the week!

I literally can only do one or two projects a day most days.  :)

I live alone also and at the moment experiencing extreme fatigue. I go to the store when they first open and on a Sunday when everyone else in my town is still in bed. I have stocked up on meats and canned goods for about 3 or 4 months. I only go to get my vegetables so I only have to go about every two weeks. A lady up the road from me go to work at the hospital most nights and if I need anything she will bring it to me when she gets off.

I find that the fatigue for some reason lifts around 2 pm so I can wash dishes or fix food and anything else I need to do. It has to be withdrawal because I have had every kind of test you can imagine. I had it bad in rehab for about two days and had to stay in bed for a day. It has popped up several times after, but had not made an appearance for over a year and bam out of the blue a couple of weeks ago.  I believe it was cause by stress when I received bad news over a 2 day period. Brother caught Covid, oldest brother thought he had it because those two were together. Two nephews and one niece caught Covid, sister and brother in law had to test to see if they had it. A lady that was like a mother to me died, a friend and fellow vet of mine dies of Covid and friend up the road husband died.

I pray you get better soon and the fatigue and dizziness lift. Stay hydrated and less stress as possible. You may have to just let your sister get your groceries every two weeks and send her home to avoid stress afterwards. I do not allow people in my house or carry on long conversations over the phone or in the yard.

PG

I'm sorry you are suffering. Exhaustion is a pretty common symptom in withdrawal. I also have the dizziness as well. I manage by doing whatever chores I have to do as early in the day as I possibly can. I cook dinner in the afternoon so I don't have to do it later. Shopping is so hard because of covid and the stress of being out even without the withdrawal symptoms. I would find out when the quietest time to go is and make that your days mission. Get to store, get a weeks worth if you can afford to do that and get out and go home! Then when you get home, rest, watch tv, relax and know you are done for the week!

I literally can only do one or two projects a day most days.  :)

Ty for reaching out SRR , I understand Covid  Stress although were I live its not so bad but you never know... Yes I can buy a week grocery...  I just came back  it was dauting I feel so weird and weak like I'm disintegrating... You have to become smart with this crap bc you never now how you are going to feel

I live alone also and at the moment experiencing extreme fatigue. I go to the store when they first open and on a Sunday when everyone else in my town is still in bed. I have stocked up on meats and canned goods for about 3 or 4 months. I only go to get my vegetables so I only have to go about every two weeks. A lady up the road from me go to work at the hospital most nights and if I need anything she will bring it to me when she gets off.

I find that the fatigue for some reason lifts around 2 pm so I can wash dishes or fix food and anything else I need to do. It has to be withdrawal because I have had every kind of test you can imagine. I had it bad in rehab for about two days and had to stay in bed for a day. It has popped up several times after, but had not made an appearance for over a year and bam out of the blue a couple of weeks ago.  I believe it was cause by stress when I received bad news over a 2 day period. Brother caught Covid, oldest brother thought he had it because those two were together. Two nephews and one niece caught Covid, sister and brother in law had to test to see if they had it. A lady that was like a mother to me died, a friend and fellow vet of mine dies of Covid and friend up the road husband died.

I pray you get better soon and the fatigue and dizziness lift. Stay hydrated and less stress as possible. You may have to just let your sister get your groceries every two weeks and send her home to avoid stress afterwards. I do not allow people in my house or carry on long conversations over the phone or in the yard.

PG

Ty for reaching out  and your suggestions :smitten: