Panic Help Needed

[le...]

I need help, I used the pills for so long to cover up the panic now I am lost and panic crazy!!!

I have rolling attacks, I have tried many things to help without the meds.

Belly Breathing

CBT

Therapy

Linden Method

Panic Away

Books

Ect....

I dont even know where to start now like I need a plan on a day to day min to min basis on what I should be doing..

I need to go to a hospital to get help in a program but I cant find one here in Ky in Lexington, I have a app. at 10:30am tommrrow for a interview at a clinic but I doubt I will be able to afford it at all!!

I need help and dont know where to turn  :'(

Now I am dealing with deppression,panic,W/D's,pain and just aaaggggg I dont know what to do now

I know it is possible to get better I have seen people do it without meds, I KNOW it can be done but where do I start!

How about Claire Weekes' Help and Hope for your Nerves?  It's an oldie but a goodie.  Also, there are some threads specifically about coping with panic on this board.  Here are two of them that I found helpful:

http://www.benzobuddies.org/forum/index.php?topic=13001.msg180729#msg180729

http://www.benzobuddies.org/forum/index.php?topic=12694.0

I was helped by controlled deep breathing but also by recognizing the huge role my thoughts played in creating panic out of simple anxiety.  Hope you find some things that work for you real soon.  :therethere:

yup done that I have her voice recordings,books,cd treatments, and such but I will check out the links willing ot give anything a shot I do yoga controlled breathing when I feel an attack coming or one hits but that seems be helping less and less but the way I just thought about it was the same tools I used while on benzos cant be the same I use now that only reinforces the feeling of WANTING the pills and I need NEW tools to help me cope with the panic without old habits and thoughts of the past I just need to learn what they can be and what I can do to help myself that I have not already done that is linked to those thoughts

yup done that I have her voice recordings,books,cd treatments, and such but I will check out the links willing ot give anything a shot I do yoga controlled breathing when I feel an attack coming or one hits but that seems be helping less and less but the way I just thought about it was the same tools I used while on benzos cant be the same I use now that only reinforces the feeling of WANTING the pills and I need NEW tools to help me cope with the panic without old habits and thoughts of the past I just need to learn what they can be and what I can do to help myself that I have not already done that is linked to those thoughts

After I was benzo-free, I totally counted on those same tools I used tapering to see me through the recovery period and they did not let me down.  It never occured to me that they wouldn't be good to use because of their association with benzo tapering.  I know you do yoga, but have you tried Tai Chi?  Very relaxing and makes you focus on something besides what you are feeling.  Took a lot of practice but eventually I could get in "the zone" pretty quickly.  I took a class but the moves are also available on DVD.

yes i took classes till i came off and cant leave the house but yes i have dvd's here

but with my husband moving in two room-mates this month i dont ever have the tv just my computer and it wont play DVD's cause of all the crap on it ! too slow i guess i ask to use it in the living room and have alone time but they say in a bit and I tried to talk to my husband but needless to say he could care less hes "tired of me raking up bills and food and not doing anything to help myself!" we go to a divorce att. tus at 2pm  ( which i thought would never happen but he laid that on me today) so im just trying to just breath and not think as of right now

he said i can stay here but i mean REALLY i only have 400 put up for emergancy money and have not worked in weeks!! but thats not a problem for here sorry thakns for talking to me! :smitten: