Freaking out

[mi...]

I'm on 5mg of valium dr didn't call it in what am I suppose to do i keep calling him to do the refill not a word please massage me I don't want a seizure

You mentioned having two 5 mg pills left, can you cut them so you can make them last? 

Is anyone answering the phone at your Dr's office, is he out of town?  Does he work in a clinic with other Dr's covering when he's gone?  If all else fails, I've heard you can go to the ER and tell them your story, I've heard they'll prescribe enough to get you through until you can reach your Dr.

I've heard seizures are rare, have you had one before?

I've heard you can go to the ER and they will give you a few to tide you over!

At least here in Canada they would, although I'm not sure you'd want to go to the ER right now.

Over the covid months, I try to find rural ones, that don't have a lot of covid cases, if I feel the need to be checked out.

Good luck

[c3...]
If you've had a long-standing prescription from a pharmacy, they may be able to give you a few pills.  I had a similar situation once and my pharmacy offered to give me a 3-day supply while I worked things out with my doctor.

I'm just paranoid that's all i don't need a seizure never ad one and don't want it

He put me back on tens so i can sleep better i need

I'm relieved you were able to get your medication, now you can free yourself from ever feeling this panic again, don't you just hate a how a little tiny pill has such power over you?

Do you need help with a taper plan?