Is this still benzo insomnia?

[Jw...]

So this is my third week off benzos. First few days I had increased anxiety and insomnia (got like 5-6 hours of sleep a night except on workout days where i got 8 hrs) after about 3-4 days this went away and I got adequate sleep and the increased anxiety is gone.

For the following days I slept well up until this night. I've been awake trying to sleep for 4 hours and it's really bothering me. I don't know any reason why I shouldn't be able to sleep.

Is this just a shitty night or still caused by the benzos?

[f5...]

Might be from the drug.  Insomnia is really common.

Best thing to do is to not let it bother you.  Just find something calming to do.  Getting upset will only make the insomnia worse.  I like to listen to soft calming music.  I keep an old (boring) game on my laptop and sometimes play it until I fall asleep.

3rd week off.... probably still WD insomnia.

Yeah, try not to let bother you, and hopefully it will clear up soon!

Especially if you have at least been able to get some decent hours so early on, that's actually pretty good!

I have high hopes for you :)

Today is the end of my 3th week.

The weird thing is that I didn't have any symptoms prior to that night.

Could it also be caused by the AD that I'm taking? I take it in the morning and have been on it for almost 2 months.

Any coping tips for insomnia, do you get used to it?

[14...]

Today is the end of my 3th week.

The weird thing is that I didn't have any symptoms prior to that night.

Could it also be caused by the AD that I'm taking? I take it in the morning and have been on it for almost 2 months.

Any coping tips for insomnia, do you get used to it?

Insomnia is listed under "very common effects" for escitalopram.

Okay.

But can side effects just pop up again out of nowhere and go away again  ??? ? everything was going so great.

Hope you guys are doing wel!! :thumbsup:

[f5...]

Okay.

But can side effects just pop up again out of nowhere and go away again  ??? ? everything was going so great.

Hope you guys are doing wel!! :thumbsup:

Yeah, that's often how it seems to go.  Sometimes, there's a reason for the uptick in symptoms (rough day at work), but often they just seem to come and go.

Ooh, I think I get the window and wave system now.

So if I'm right, the symptoms (increased anxiety + insomnia) I had when I just came off the benzos were a wave right?

then I had a window for 2 weeks and now I'm in a wave again. My somptoms are insomnia again and a little pain in my left leg + I seem to have a little pain in the right side of my jaw when I open my mouth very wide (when I yawn).