Am I still going to heal?

[d7...]

[d7...]
I tapered off klonopin over the course of 3 years and have been off 7 months. I got thrown into what I could only guess is a massive wave after a very stressful week. Its been going on for 3 weeks now. It's sort of died down a little but I have the strangest mental symptoms now. Makes me Feel insane. Almost Feel like going to someone or having myself comitted. Anyways, i take kratom. I started kratom when I was tapering off. It really helped. I was going nuts with it the last 3 weeks with this wave cause it was so unbearable. Im trying to get it under control now and get on a strict dosing schedule. So far I have been successful. My only concern iw that i might be messing with the healing process by taking it. It helps ease the whole thing but I still suffer even while taking it. Will I still be healing from klonopin if I still take kratom? Im trying to get myself in a better place to slowly start reducing the kratom down to a bare minimum level. In trying not to abuse it and be more strict with it. Thanks

[3c...]

It's always harder to figure things out when there are multiple drugs involved.  I could still get really flustered at the 7 month mark, so maybe your recent stress-related wave isn't unusual.  Kratom contains physically-addicting compounds.  If you're currently trying to reduce its use, I imagine it would add to your stress levels.  The list of symptoms for kratom withdrawal is pretty similar to that for benzo withdrawal, so it's going to be difficult to know which symptom is from which drug/withdrawal.

I imagine you can fully heal, but you might get a better picture where you are if you can get away from the kratom.