Can I use an inhaler, Albuterol?

[Ju...]

I have been having shortness of breath the entire 17 months after cold turkey benzos and so my doctor prescribed me albuterol, but I don't want to have increased withdrawal symptoms. Does anybody know if this is okay?

Good to know that you didn't have issues, I'm going to research it a little bit more. I don't want to have any issues with anything ever again.

I've had to use both a steroid inhaler and ventolin (albuterol) through this process, as I need it for my asthma.

I've been fine with both, although you will see an uptick in your heartrate after each of them.

There is not enough steroids in the inhaler to do much, it's not the same as taking oral steroids.

If you need it to breathe, then you need it to breathe.

Now, you may have to try several steroid inhaler before you find one that works.

I can't do Symbicort, but do okay with the Brio inhaler.

Thanks for that information, I've been having trouble breathing from right around the day I quit taking benzos and it hasn't gotten any better. It's been a year-and-a-half and I still struggle to get in a deep breath, it's air hunger but it doesn't go away in my case.

I used the Albuterol tonight, I did for Puffs and then I waited a couple hours and then I did two more. It didn't help me out at all, so I'm wondering if it's benzo related or if it's asthma or what?