If you have/had sensitivities to all meds & foods etc pls comment.

[Aj...]

Did the sensitivities eases or go away?

How long did it take if they did?

Everything causes reactions for me now.

I can’t take aspirin supposed to take to prevent clotting caused by having too many platelets due to chronic blood cancer.

Yesterday put tiny bit of coconut oil on sore lips and all muscles went weak and collapsed, heat along spine, sweating, terror of sounds and psychotic stiff worse.

Same reaction  to all go ods and all meds and supplements even vit C which should help Mast Cell Activation and which need to take for EDS.

I am a year off ativan and still have a ton of food and who knows what else sensitivities. They are so hard to pinpoint. And I have so much chest pain (just made a new post) that I am constantly trying to figure out if it is something I ate or put on my skin that may have caused it. It is crazy. I am so very sorry that you are experiencing this. Oh if we could all go back to the first time some doctor wanted to put us on a benzo. I have learned so much. I have been dealing with this hell for nine years this month. But didn't figure out that most of my problems were benzo related until a couple of years ago. Of course, no one believes you.

Hang in there. I hear they do get better, although it doesn't seem like it.

You are not alone. I definitely have reactions to things, and sometimes no reaction so it’s impossible to know what to avoid and what not too. I was avoiding exercise before it was aggravating my system but then decided to push through and added a ton of electrolytes to counteract the negative effects. I need to be in shape and it is taking some trial and error to figure out what works and what doesn’t.