-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

I  need help quickly.  I have been having abdominal spasms about 4 weeks now and it's getting worse. No relief night and day and I'm taking 2 muscle relaxants.

Last night I looked down on my abdomen and it's balled up and pointy. More frightening is i could see it moving like my babies moved it when I was pregnant.

Seriously is this benzo related? I'm also in a state of stiffness and have to try relaxing but then I go right back to being contracted. Can an EMG cause symptoms to get worse? These spasms and terrible inner tremor came on after doing an EMG.

Im at 12 val coming from 80 using Ashton method.

I also have MS and had been on gaba and baclofen. Both were increased 2 weeks ago yet no relief.

I don't know if I should go to the hospital especially since both in my city have covid outbreaks.

I'm also very gassy in my belly. Pressure in my chest and head.  I've been bedridden since I went to 19mgs. This unrelenting spasm has made it worse. [. sub][/sub]

Thanks.

I have all of that since trying to get off of diazepam took for 30 years for probs from spinal injury/surgery.

Withdrawal can cause dystonia.

It might be wise to get yourself checked out by a doctor, one of the problems with Covid is people putting off seeking medical help, don't assume everything is benzo related.

It might be wise to get yourself checked out by a doctor, one of the problems with Covid is people putting off seeking medical help, don't assume everything is benzo related.

Thank you. I think I will have to do that.

Wow. Thank you.  This is certainly no fun.

Your abdominal aorta runs right through that area. I would get examined by a doctor and if they think it is necessary have a CT scan of your torso. If there is something wrong they should be able to find it.

Thank you. I should have said I don't have any pain with the spasms.  That's one of the reasons I have not gone to the hospital also.

I have a virtual appointment tomorrow so I will talk to her about coming in.

I have all of that since trying to get off of diazepam took for 30 years for probs from spinal injury/surgery.

Withdrawal can cause dystonia.

Thanks.  It's certainly no fun.

I had it during tapering and after jumping, I still have it now not as bad or frequent.

It is muscle spasm and contraction in side the belly and muscles around that area.

I doubt any test can find anything wrong for that.

I had it during tapering and after jumping, I still have it now not as bad or frequent.

It is muscle spasm and contraction in side the belly and muscles around that area.

I doubt any test can find anything wrong for that.

Thank you 4Mom

When tapering did it give you breaks or was it constant?

Did you use anything that helped?

I really need a break.  It was bad before but this makes it worse. Now affecting me mentally.