Took a dose while in despair yesterday... What should I do now?

[fu...]

I might also made something that I hope I don't regret: after raising my V to 0.5mg yesterday and seeing that I didn't help and my parents were in despair, I decided to pop half a pill (2.5mg)... which made me very asleep and then I slept much more chill, I clearly noticed the effects of the pill. I always suspected that the solution I make using only a pill, water, a bottle and syringes loses the effects somehow... I hope I will not experience kindling for this.

Do I have to continue from now on from 3mg? Or due to the cumulative effect I might try something intermediate?

I am sorry for this... I am not pro-pill, I was just suffering so much and taking my parents together in it.

[98...]
Why don't you do a long-hold at whatever dose you're comfortable with? As I've found out myself, being impatient with these things can be deadly. Dr. Shipko says that our current scientific understanding of withdrawal (receptor downregulation) is insufficient to explain his experience with withdrawing patients from psychiatric drugs as there are periods when making a cut is not felt, and periods when it's felt intensely.

Why don't you do a long-hold at whatever dose you're comfortable with? As I've found out myself, being impatient with these things can be deadly. Dr. Shipko says that our current scientific understanding of withdrawal (receptor downregulation) is insufficient to explain his experience with withdrawing patients from psychiatric drugs as there are periods when making a cut is not felt, and periods when it's felt intensely.

I agree with this. In my experience, a long hold usually yields results. I’m doing another hold because I had an accident that revved up my symptoms badly. It’s been a month and I’m slowly improving. I try really hard not to updose. I know it’s hard when you are in despair. It’s just that in my case at least, going up doesn’t help.

I would get back to the lowest dose you can tolerate and hold until you start to feel better.

Thank you so much, guys. I think I will stabilize at 2.5mg because I don't trust the water solution I am using even shaking well. Do you think I might develop tolerance updosing that much and I will have to rush my taper?

Also, once 2.5mg is popped, will I necessarily feel bad going to 1mg the following day? Does doses in isolated days have this impact?