Question if I’m doing my taper correctly?

[Wo...]

I started Friday night tapering. I was only taking the Xanax 0.25mg at night right at 10:00 pm so I started a nightly dose taking a 0.50 pill dissolving it in 2 ml vodka and then adding98 ml water for 100 ml. I then took out 5 ml with a syringe and separated it into two equal doses for a two day supply. I've taken three doses. For tomorrow I separated that dose into 3 because I feel I need a steadier amount in my body throughout the day. My question is is it ok to take the 5ml out everyday of the 100 ml for a 5 % reduction or should I be taking 1 ml a day out then 2 then three and so on and so forth? Could someone clarify and help me out please? So far I am doing good but it's only been 3 days in. I am going to take it slow 5% or 10 if my body allows every 2 weeks or hold when needed. I'm letting my body be the guide on this! Thanks again. I feel like I ask a ton of questions.

Any idea how I go from here since I've already done 3 days  worth the other way? Do I start with 1? Or another number since this will be the start of day 4?

[d6...]

If you're at 5 ml, then I'd stay there for a week or two, then go to 6 ml, 7 ml, ...

Remember to adjust the rate according to your symptoms.  1 ml every day might be too fast.

Thank you! I may have to do 1 ml every other day instead of every day. I'm looking to be the tortoise here and not the hare! Lol  I'll hold at 5 until Friday before I try 6. I see my doctor  Friday and am hopeful for liquid Xanax prescription from our compounded pharmacy. I'm sure then I'll have a bazillion more questions for you! I'll say thank you now!  :)

So if I start using 300 ml of water then I would take out 15 ml and hold there for the next week or two? That would be the same equivalent as 5 ml out of 100 ml of water? Is that correct? An I overthinking the heck out of this? I suck at math and think I'm overwhelmed in the brain! Sorry to bother again and thanks so much for what's helping me!!

If I'm using a 0.50mg pill and dissolve it in vodka and add 300 ml of water and take out 15 ml for my 5% and divide it into six jars for a two day supply I'm doing it correctly for my 0.25 mg minus 5 percent two day supply aren't I? God I feel so stupid at this!

[d6...]

That sounds correct.

Keep track of how you feel when you use the freshly-prepared solution versus the one-day old solution.  There are numerous anecdotal reports of people storing these solutions for several days, but it's good to get more evidence.

Thanks again! I think I get in my own head some days and worry about my process! I’m going to hold the 5% drop for 2 weeks and then go one ml at a time and see what my body thinks of that.

[d6...]
You're new at this, but your calculations have been good.  You'll trust yourself more in time.  Besides - it's good to get more than one person to look over these numbers.  Everybody makes mistakes.