Any issues wearing masks while out in public?

[Me...]

Hi all,

I've been mostly homebound since my setback.  Now at 4 months in, I want to start getting out more and try to get some semblance of my life back.  Of course, I'll need to mask up since it's lovely 2020.  Are face masks generally okay in WD?  I have disposables here that are 100% polypropylene.  Safe or unsafe to wear and breathe through for hours?

Thanks so much for your input!

I haven’t noticed any issues but a lot of my sensitivities aren’t as bad anymore. At least I’d like to think so. But yeah masks are fine for me !!!

Anything that will help you get out and about is a good thing, I say go for it!  Just remember that our benzo brains will often try to make something out of nothing so approach this with an attitude of can do instead of can't do.  :thumbsup:

I can get out quite a bit now and always wear a mask without any problems.  I use a good disposable one that has a nose clip and which fits very close to the face.  I am a senior so would not even consider going out without a mask!!!!

Thank you, ladies!  I will try to write more to each of you later.  I'm having a terrible day with symptoms and have to go take care of the kids, but I wanted you to know that I really appreciate your replies. I wasn't strong enough to get out today, but hopefully later this week...  I keep hoping that day will come.