Hope from yesterday

[Me...]

To everyone who read my hopeless post yesterday and commented supporting me, here’s some hope for all of you...

That was the worst day I’ve had in a year. The 2 weeks leading up to it SUCKED too. I had a really bad couple weeks. That was the hardest wave I’ve been in. It felt like acute. I cried all day, screamed to god. I repeated that I wouldn’t make it, that it was torture and I didn’t understand why it was happening to me this far out.

Last night and this morning I feel better than I’ve felt in years guys...

I felt good a few weeks ago. But now I’m even better

Those waves bring healing. This is no joke. They’re not lying to us.

So if I go through a bad wave again, I will remember this moment. I feel 98% right now

If I don’t go into another wave, I’d write my success story. But I know not to jinx it. I’ll wait

So Happy for you Meganz!!

I am holding onto the thought that all of these internal tremors, adrenal surges, High Cortisol,BP and Heart Rate are signaling an end to my recovery also. All of these symptoms just got worse and BP and HR just popped up out of the blue around the end of October. Feel like I have swallowed a washing machine and chased it down with a dryer. Yet, we march on!

PG

BRAVO, Meganz!!!!!    I am so happy to hear of your much improved state of mind and positive physical recovery.  You certainly deserve to write a sooner than later success story, as you have been on a long, too long journey from hell!

Keep on keeping on, you are almost there :smitten: