To those recovering and those well along the road

[Hi...]

Taking time this day to say, for me, faith and time was my main ingredient for healing.  Its been 12 months for me and last Thanksgiving i was unable to get out of my night clothes and barely able to have dinner with my family.  Even though I  did, I  was not even mentally there.  You all know what I am talking about with acute wd. 

What a difference 1 year makes and I am soooo glad that I fought so hard and hung on.

I wish all those suffering much peace this day and every day forward.  With time and God's Grace, you will heal.

Peace be with you this day.

Hingie :)

Thank you so much for this message of hope. I do remember a few holidays that were most difficult for me during this whole benzo experience. I also am grateful that I persevered and allowed my body to heal. It was well worth the effort.

pianogirl  :smitten:

Thank you Hingie for your encouraging post!  I am so glad you are doing better.  Just like you, I hung on, even when I thought all hope was gone, I didn't let go,  I hung on by my fingernails.  I believe we are all much stronger and braver than we think we are.

Peace be with, Happy Thanksgiving

Magrita :smitten:

Thank you Hingie for posting. I needed that today.

I just started second half of taper, feeling like this will take longer than I can keep it up.

I promise to come back to post things like your post when I’m better. 🙏🏼