Best benzowise doctors that you know?

[fu...]

I mean, worldwide. Tapering is hard and now I might be facing one more issue now that I raised Zoloft to 150mg. Things are getting specific and clearly I can't encounter any benzowise doctor where I live.

I am willing to pay a doctor from other country and go after the medications with my psych after.

Do you know a doctor that knows all the rules about tapering, that really dominates theory regarding influence of glutamate and also all the nuances like the supplements to avoid?

• 2 weeks later...
Hi there, i know it must be frustrating going to this and found that most physicians are unaware.  I understand and i have been through this myself.  although unfortunately i don't know any well-informed doctors, it seems the Aston manual is informative.  I am heal now, i learned a lot from this.  most doctors are not trained for this.time and eating less sugar (right dieting) can help tremendously.  I should know i been through it.  Good Luck to you and remember knowledge is power when it comes to  this stuff :thumbsup: