Tapering dosages

[Wo...]

I currently take 0.25mg X right at 10:00 pm before bed. I have stabilized on that dose after realizing I was in interdose withdrawal from taking it here and there. I am getting ready to start tapering the day after thanksgiving so my question is.....should I only continue to take the dose once at night at 10 pm since I have been taking my dose that way and do not seem to need it during the day? Or should I split it up into 3 doses 3x a day like 8 hours apart since it's such a short acting benzo?  Thank you so much!

Let your body be your guide, most people will design their taper and their dose schedule according to their needs, everyone is different and so are our tapers.  Stay with the once a day dosing until your body tells you otherwise.  :)

WonderWoman1111, I have no advice for you because I just got on here, but I was drawn to your username!! Sending prayers and good vibes and love your way!

Awwww!!  Same to you Wonderwoman22! Us wonder chicks need to stick together!  :) I'm just starting out on my taper journey but I am here to support and encourage and send love to you! Feel free to message me anytime!