New taper

[be...]

Gonna do a very slow 2% taper but worried about sleep since it’s already a prob.

Can’t do melatonin, depression

Surely there has to be something so we don’t go insane.

I know tart cherry etc but

Obviously the K I take doesn’t help w sleep as with most who are tapering in tolerance

Cbd w thc?

The THC is the psycho active part, not sure if you really need that to sleep or not?

It never helped me.  Not much is going to help with Benzo induced insomnia short or another Rx drug for most people?

So your still on 2mg of K and are starting to taper?

Unfortunately the only way out of this "mess" is by paying the Benzo fiddler in the form of symptoms and sleep problems and he demands payment without mercy.

You might want to read MTFan's success story.  She was a long-term Benzo and other drug user for sleep and eventually got her sleep back.  So did Alohafromhawaii, Siggy, EastCoast and a bunch of others, myself included.

The only way to find out if something will work is to try it, but then you don't know if it's still the K working here and there?

I was taking 3 - 4mg of K along with Temazepam and Remeron right before I jumped cold turkey (not recommended).  Some nights I would get some sleep other nights not so much

After I jumped I averaged 5 - 10 hours per week and had about 70 zero nights or nights of no perceived sleep over the next 9 months.  I started to feel better month 10 and was completely healed by month 24

Today I sleep 6-8 hours (sometimes more) each night.

Unfortunately things really don't get better until you're completely off.

Good luck!

Hi Bernard, I agree with everything theway says. Listen to him, he knows what he’s talking about. I am in the bad insomnia club... I don’t want to be but I just am unfortunately. Ur sleep will be bumpy if it already is. But staying on is not going to make it better. Eventually ur dose won’t work then the only way to get more sleep is to put ur dose up. Don’t do that. I did, it made everything worse and then eventually that dose doesn’t work anymore... u get the picture.

If u see my signature u will see what the drs tried to get me to sleep. None of it worked. I’ve tried weed, cbd, herbs from naturopath, adenosine... u name it. Nope nope nope. The latest was unisom, it worked good the first time I took it, then I was only having 2 hrs on it and felt like a zombie all day. Some buddie get good sleep from it but I am one of those untouchables. Most things might work for a while but then stop. But try cbd... who knows it may work for u. But have u had thc before? If u already have bad anxiety it may make u feel worse so start small if u are going to try it.

Taper slowly.  There is a K thread lots of buddies on there to suggest taper schedule and also look at Ashton manual if ur planning to crossover to Valium x

If u go slow and try to accept the process as much as u can it helps. X