Compulsory covid vaccination

[Ha...]

There's been a lot of talk in European media about making the covid vaccination compulsory.

Surely they can't expect people that are sick, ie us risk taking it? I really don't want to take anything ever ever again. Who knows what this vaccine could do.

[99...]
Good luck having them recognize you as suffering from iatrogenic neurotoxicity. If anything, if they do end up agreeing that you're sick they'll have you labeled as a somatic symptom disorder.

There's been a lot of talk in European media about making the covid vaccination compulsory.

Surely they can't expect people that are sick, ie us risk taking it? I really don't want to take anything ever ever again. Who knows what this vaccine could do.

No one will force me to take a vaccine.

What can they do if we refuse?

While COVID needs to be eradicated, I think the measures in place are for nefarious reasons, control of the population. No crowds, isolating us from friends and family, making life awkward in general, a controlling tactic, so, nobody tells me what to do.

I highly doubt the vaccination will be made mandatory anytime in the near future.  There isn't even enough vaccine for the people who want to take it.  That's why they are talking about who should get it first. 

No one will force me to take a vaccine.

What can they do if we refuse?

While COVID needs to be eradicated, I think the measures in place are for nefarious reasons, control of the population. No crowds, isolating us from friends and family, making life awkward in general, a controlling tactic, so, nobody tells me what to do.

And down the rabbit hole we go, I'm locking this thread.

[9b...]