2 years

[be...]

I wanna start K taper but I’m in a very weakened state.

I tapered and quit cymbalta and ended up bedridden for 3 months

Been steadily getting stronger at 5 months now but a trip to the hospital landed me on remeron for a month and I’m heavy in withdrawal from it.

I’ve been on klonopin through all this and in tolerance.

Experiencing burning don’t know if it’s the K or the histimine effects of remeron crap.

I know I gotta get off K but the timing?    I’m still partially disabled from the cymbalta and sleep is already bad.

I wonder if I should be sneaking 2% every 2 weeks out it wait till I’m past all this other stuff which will be several months.      Suffering

My signature is from a taper I did in 16. Landed in protracted reinstated

I think you're right to start trying to get off of klonopin again.  I would do it extra slow, like your 2% every two weeks, or even slower than that.  It sounds like you have had a rough ride from cymbalta and I have heard remeron can be hard to get off of too. 

Yes Was only a month on remeron out of my system now but waiting on readjustments in my head

Lots of anxiety

Gonna be pill free someday or else.

I’m shaving 2% K as I’m in tolerance and not getting full benefit of course.

I don’t mind doing 2 years plus.

Is there healing along the way over that long of a period?

Yes, there's definitely healing along the way.  I was in terrible tolerance, bernerd1.  It was awful and when I first started tapering I couldn't focus or read, but as I got lower in dosages, especially during long holds, I suddenly could read, or appreciate the beauty in a sunset, enjoy music or just finally do one of the many things that years on benzos had made difficult for me.

• 1 month later...

Good for you

I’m really scared as I still can’t  do simple things daily life because of the cymbalta stop.

Somehow I’ve got to get stronger but I fear taking only the k which was paired to the cym

Is dragging me from healing from c stop.    Don’t wanna end up in hosp

Don’t wanna put something back in to replace the c.  Don’t do well with drugs in general

I need out have the time I’m retired at 54.  But don’t know how to proceed as I’ve become a burden to my sis whose been taking care of me

• 2 weeks later...
Are you still taking 2mg of klonopin a day?  Have you tried cutting the dosage down a bit, yet?  I'm wondering how you will feel.  I didn't feel too bad when I did my first cuts from 2.5mg of klonopin down.  Not saying I felt great, but I didn't feel nearly as awful as I did later on, when I got below 1mg.