Severe eczema/mast cell issues

[st...]

Does anyone suffer from severe eczema in this? I never had it before withdrawal and my legs are absolutely covered. Also developed sebhorreic dermatitis that I never had prior on my face. I seem to be reacting very badly to food. Wondering if there’s a mast cell component to this at all.

Can anyone relate? The itch is absolutely unbearable and just adding to my overall psychological and physical suffering. Contemplating going on a h1 medication just to control the itch.

Staunch

I am also having all over body skin issues. I've been to the dermatologist numerous times. My back is the worst, though it is all over. 

The doctor has frozen more off of my back and face than I can count. Things clear up briefly and then we start all over again.

My last treatment was with Picato, a chemical chemo for pre-cancerous skin lesions on my face.

I am fair skinned and was out in the sun a lot as a child. Later years I slathered myself with sun screen, but the damage was done.

Yes, I itch constantly.

So far the doctor has not mention putting me on h1 medications, though I would have to give that some thought if she did.

NG

I am also having all over body skin issues. I've been to the dermatologist numerous times. My back is the worst, though it is all over. 

The doctor has frozen more off of my back and face than I can count. Things clear up briefly and then we start all over again.

My last treatment was with Picato, a chemical chemo for pre-cancerous skin lesions on my face.

I am fair skinned and was out in the sun a lot as a child. Later years I slathered myself with sun screen, but the damage was done.

Yes, I itch constantly.

So far the doctor has not mention putting me on h1 medications, though I would have to give that some thought if she did.

NG

I’m sorry you have to deal with this.

What’s your diet like?

I eat healthy. No processed foods, healthy fats, no added sugars or sugary drinks/foods, no fried foods, as well as no alcohol.

I steam an egg for breakfast of lunch now and then.

Everything I buy is hormone free, no antibiotics, pasture raised. That's how I grew up way back when.

Last night I ate a handful of walnuts and slept three straight hours. Woke up and felt so relieved, but after an hour, I got up and ate three more walnuts, but never went back to sleep.

NG

[08...]

I’m almost a year out from my last dose. Done a lot of healing but then recently I developed rashes everywhere. Itching. Seb dermatitis and hives. I went to a dermatologist bc I wasn’t sure if I had an infection or just rash / allergy.

I have used Nizoral shampoo on my skin for about 4 years bc I had skin issues before. It keeps my seb dermatitis at bay. But she also told me to use dove beauty bar for sensitive skin ( no fragrance ) and my skin has felt a lot better and less rashes. I moisturize with cetaphil or vanicream multiple times a day.  I used the dove on my entire body including my face. I use the nizoral on my face 3 times a week. And anywhere on my body that has itchiness.

I’m convinced all of my was from benzos. Bc my seb dermatitis showed up after being on Xanax PRN a while back. 

Nizoral is ketoconzole, which is an antifungal but I have used it without problems of a reaction. It’s only 1%.  I sometimes leave it on for 5 mins.

Also, a tiny teaspoon of braggs ACV in my hot tea has oddly helped my skin! I do it each morning.