Help with titration schedule

[Wo...]

Can someone help me with how to do water titration with 0.25mg Xanax? I am stabilizing on one dose a day at the same time everyday before I start. When I do start can I put a tablet in 2 ml of vodka and dissolve and then add 300 ml of water? After that do I syringe out 10ml for the 10 percent? Do I do 10 ml out everyday for 10 to 14 days then do 20 ml the next and so on and so forth? I'm a little confused on what to syringe out daily. I will split it up into 3 jars and take it 3 times a day when I start tapering. Could anyone give me advice on if this sounds right? Thank you so much! This group is a Godsend to find and is keeping me so positive about my taper.

[a0...]

Crush up the 0.25 mg pill in the vodka and let it sit in there for a while so that the drug dissolves (some of the pill's inert ingredients may not fully dissolve - that's OK).  You can then dilute it up to 300 ml by adding water (mix well).

If you dilute to 300 ml, you'll want to remove 30 ml for a 10% reduction (30 is 10% of 300).  A 10 ml reduction would be a 3.33% reduction.

For the next 10% cut, you'd remove another 30 ml - so 60 ml total.

Make sense?

Yes! Thank you for making that seem more simple! I was getting myself so confused! I appreciate your response!  :)  also one more question, can I use .50 mg tablets and make a 2 day supply? Would it still be the same amount I pull out? I’m assuming it would be but I would just split it between 6 jars instead of three jars and use the extra three the next day. I’ve never taken the 0 .50mg dose only the 0.25, always split the 0.50 up and took a half when I took it. Thanks again!!

[a0...]
Sure, you can make 600 ml (six jars worth) from a 0.5 mg pill.  It's just like doubling a cake recipe.  Cake turns out the same - you just make twice as much.