I made it through covid 19

[c5...]

[c5...]
I had tested positive covid 19 October 26 and test results as of today is negative. I think I caught it from someone at a store unfortunately. I had body aches, chest pains, shortness of breath, chills, rapid heart rate,swollen lymph nodes while dealing with a brain injury that is healing from Xanax. I drunk lots of mullein tea, stinging nettle, ginger, echinacea and other teas all day. Also drunk hot like/lemon water. CBD oil for sleep. I took nothing but natural herbs and drunk a gallon a water a day. The goal is to rid the mucus from your lungs and flush your system out. Right now I currently recovering but better than when it initially started. Covid 19 is very real and dangerous please take it serious and build your immune system.  So anyone dealing with these symptoms these are the things I tried hopefully it will be helpful to someone.

Im recovering from it at the moment. It threw me into a wave and my anxiety has been so bad since getting sick. My symptoms from covid are better but I still have a dry cough.

It has been hard to deal with covid while in benzo wd. Im glad you made it through.

Thank you so much for sharing this very important information!  My hubby and I are very cautious about where we go and who we see.  Mainly just to the grocery store and my son’s house.  Of course, we all wear masks!  How are your brain symptoms?  Getting better I hope.  I had a nice window of 7/8 days with no head pain, tingling, or burning, and felt like the real me was back!!!!  Of course I overdid things and am now in a wave with benzo flu symptoms and burning brain  :tickedoff.  But, I know I am getting better and will remain positive going forward.  You are a strong person and I admire your positivity, too :smitten:

[c5...]
@gsingh3888 I'm glad you are doing better. I agree definitely increases anxiety symptoms. But my anxiety is much better now that I'm recovering. Hang in there drink some tea definitely is helpful with coughing. Thank you

[c5...]
@Gardenguru you are welcome. Yes wearing mask is definitely important. Some people be in the store with no mask coughing and do all sorts of nasty things. It almost like people are giving other virus on purpose. My brain symptoms are still healing I suspect that I will fully heal maybe in another year. The brain heals slowly. So unfortunately have to be patience. That's great to hear happy you had a nice window which shows you will heal completely eventually. Yes I think I am in a little wave because I had to treat covid but I'll continue to push through because I have no other choice. I know what we are going through is temporarily. Continue to be positive and know that what we are feeling is healing symptoms. Thank you so much for your kind words :smitten:

@gsingh3888 I'm glad you are doing better. I agree definitely increases anxiety symptoms. But my anxiety is much better now that I'm recovering. Hang in there drink some tea definitely is helpful with coughing. Thank you

Did you have a strange feeling in your chest when you took a deep breath? I feel weird when I take a deep breath. Its like a very mild discomfort but not painful at all. I told my doctor about it and he said not to worry.

[d3...]

4yah, so glad you are recovering from Covid!  I know someone who had Covid in late September/early October and he said the brain fog from it was the last thing to clear up.

Take care!

Kate    :thumbsup:

[c5...]
@gsingh3888 yes sometimes but mullein has been helping with that. I do feel chest soreness and my lymph nodes are still swollen. I still feel bit fatigue. I tested Negative but I heard the symptoms can still linger. Did you test to see if you were negative?

[c5...]
@Kate08 thanks I appreciate it. The symptoms I still have from covid is achy chest occasionally back pain and my nodes are swollen armpits. It sucks because I was doing so well coping with withdrawal symptoms and than got slammed by covid. But I know it's temporary hopefully will start to feel like myself again.

• 3 months later...
Hey! I have been struggling SEVERELY ever since I got Covid in November. My symptoms are so bad. No lung issues. All mental. I need someone to tell me this will go away  :'( :'( :'(

• 1 year later...

The anxiety of having covid19 is enough to stress anyone out.

I know when I thought I had it, it stressed me out bigtime.

The wave is probably from mostly the fact, YOU KNOW you have it...sets up a scenario for stress and anxiety.

The brain is healing two things at once: the covid and receptors.

Some ppl are wary of the vaccinations, and I can understand why (not politically in my case, but pharmaceutically); It can be hard to trust the pharmaceutical companies after experiencing what psychotropic medications can do.

That said, it would probably cause less stress and anxiety, knowing you have been vaccinated.