Need help figuring current monthly % reduction.

[jo...]

I am needing help figuring my 2 week or 30 day % reduction rate. I am experiencing significant benzo brain and cannot seem to correctly figure my current % reduction. I can't find my notes..benzo brain again.. on how to figure these calculations. I feel like I may need to slow down a bit as daily sx are starting to rev a bit, more waves than windows???

I started my taper at 15 mg and as of today, I am down to 3.82 mg. My current cut rate is .015 mg per day. I have tried to keep my monthly taper at or under 10% since I first began this journey, but I think I may have allowed myself to exceed that rate judging by the increased frequency of my wd sx.

If you look at my signature you will see when I started my taper at 15 mg, I reduced by .03 mg per day and adjusted down as I got lower and lower in my taper. But now, I have no clue where I am as far as percentages. Any help with the math and personal experiences as your diazepam tapers got lower would be greatly appreciated.

Always grateful,

JoJo  :smitten:

[da...]
To keep yourself at a 10% per month taper, simply divide the dose you're taking at the beginning of the month by 300.  That would become your daily taper rate for that month.

To keep yourself at a 10% per month taper, simply divide the dose you're taking at the beginning of the month by 300.  That would become your daily taper rate for that month.

Thank you for the information. With those calculations, I've still got a long way to go to reach "0".

Thanks again.