Stopping back to give success update

[Hi...]

I have decided to stop back to provide an update on my success status.

I see this as success since i am continuing feel even better with time.

I am going to hit a year on November  23rd.  Sinse my last update, i have realized the non-linear aspect of benzo recovery.  A few thing i experience now are times of depression,  anxiety, and some periods of brain fog.  Usually this lasts for about two weeks and then clears.  Then i feel very good for up to a month.  I have noticed that the intensity of this is fading as time goes by with longer windows.  Even though i have had much success, as mentioned above, i continue to feel even more complete as time goes on.

The main thing to remember is to persevere and overcome.  There is no other option.

I hope and wish all those suffering this battle all the peace and healing that this world can offer.  Be positive and surround yourselves with positive people and activities.  We can and will beat this and be all the better for it. 

Enduring and winning this fight makes us special cause not everyone can endure this suffering and survive.

peace be with all of you.

Hingie.  :)

Shayna,

That is one of my favorite pics of Jimi.  :)

I hope you and all othere here are also healing.  I know how much these success stories mean to those who are suffering.

Stay positive, healing will happen 

Shayna,

That is one of my favorite pics of Jimi.  :)

I hope you and all othere here are also healing.  I know how much these success stories mean to those who are suffering.

Stay positive, healing will happen

He was a cool cat  8)

Thanks so much so important that u told ur healing story x it helps so much