fainting, passing out feeling, dizziness

[bo...]

Am I the only one  that  is constantly  feeling I'm going to pass out and constant off balance and dizzy

Does this go away ? those that have recovered  need some hope today or just not to feel alone

:-X

• 2 weeks later...

Am I the only one  that  is constantly  feeling I'm going to pass out and constant off balance and dizzy

Does this go away ? those that have recovered  need some hope today or just not to feel alone

:-X

Yes that is very normal. I'm at 0.060mg ok CLONAZAPAM and I have days where I'm so dizzy and lightheaded and feel like I'm gonna pass out.

• 2 weeks later...
Yes. My blood pressure drops and I have had times when my heart rate is low. All makes me dizzy and faint. Have had multiple ekg and wore heart monitor twice. Nothing is physically wrong with me. So its withdrawal. A lot of people have these types of symptoms. When I get that way I just rest and . I will often hold my taper for an extra couple weeks until things calm down a bit. But if you have concerns you should ask your doctor to make sure nothing else is the culprit. Otherwise just know that you are okay and like the other symptoms, this too will pass.

Yep!!

Wish I had clued in earlier that the few times I took the benzo it made me dizzy, then I wouldn't be in this mess.

I've always had a weird HR though, I've just never had any symptoms until now!!

My first 45 days off it was a daily occurrence with me. It went away for about 3 weeks, now it’s back with vengeance!  I almost passed out multiple times in the shower this morning and got shampoo in my eyes like 3 times because every time I closed them I got so dizzy I almost passed out in the shower. It’s a horrible feeling especially when it happens randomly and you’re not even doing anything. Like before I got in the shower I was just sitting on the couch watching the news and got so dizzy I almost fell out.

I’m faint and dizzy a lot.

how do you manage?

everyday I feel like this especially when I get out of bed :-[

It usually improves and it's definitely not all the time. I definitely have to be more careful when moving around.