Hip....hip....hurray

Guess who has 5 months today?!

I don't feel good

I don't feel fine

But I surely will in time!

Times are tough

Times are hard

Yet I refuse to fall apart!

Hope you all enjoyed my poem. I'm 5 months ( 20 weeks) today. I'm better in some ways than last month. It seems my boatiness has lessened but it's coupled with push pulling sensation. I'm not sure if this is a good shift. But I always look at the fact of symptoms means something is trying to find its original normalcy. So I embrace them. I'm not gonna lie.....it's confusing, frustrating and challenging sometimes but isn't that true for any trials we go through?  :thumbsup:  If it doesn't kill us, then we're definitely stronger. I'm waiting with acceptance to turn a corner. I know I'm well on my way because last month I couldn't stand up for more than a couple of minutes. Now I can walk around for 5-10 minutes every couple of hours. The small wave afterwards doesn't compare to the joy in every step.

• 1 month later...
Thx to you all. I'm 6 months now! Having some improvement so I'm grateful for that. The healing is so slow but the damage happened quick. But we keep moving forward with confidence and positivity. Like driving on a road....bumps smooth bumps smooth.....but keep going to the destination  :thumbsup: LOVE to you all thx a million

• 1 month later...
Big hugs Kate!!! Thx so much. I'm now 7 and a half months. Still fighting my way back. I'm learning so much about myself as well as appreciation for small things. These are valuable lessons I wouldn't have given much attention/ credit to had it not been for this experience. I wish you a healing love and happiness.  :smitten: So wonderful to get to know you, Kate.