WIFI changed to 2G, from 5G

[jo...]

Am not sure, but I might be having some added relief from PAWS 

after I changed my cell phone and computer's wifi to 2G, froM 5G.

Any comments, thoughts, or ideas ?

Hi jorey,

Don't worry about 5G. It comes fearmongers, contrarians, conspiracy theorists, and trolls. You might read this thread from a few months ago:

http://www.benzobuddies.org/forum/index.php?topic=239371.0

The 'non-ionizing radiation' from 5G devices is no more of a threat to you than the electromagnetic radiation emitted by any other electrical appliance in your home. It is harmless. They said the same things about 2G at the time (then 3 and 4G). It's nonsense and can be safely dismissed.

Am not sure, but I might be having some added relief from PAWS 

after I changed my cell phone and computer's wifi to 2G, froM 5G.

Any comments, thoughts, or ideas ?

For a less dismissive view on your thoughts I would check out the environmental health trust website.  It’s filled with thousands of research papers regarding the dangers of 5G, cell phones, WiFi, and all forms of nemf’s (non native electromagnetic fields).

https://ehtrust.org/

I would also look into the work of Dr Jack Kruse.  He’s A neurosurgeon with a particular interest in nEMfs and also artificial light exposure.  He’s kind of a dick but brilliant.  Maybe check out the mitochondriacs group on Facebook. 

For a more “mainstream” view of the health risks of EMF here’s a piece by Chris Kresser.  Pay particular attention to the neuropsychiatric dangers discussed.

https://chriskresser.com/do-you-need-to-protect-yourself-against-emf-dangers/

If you take the time to look  there’s a ridiculous amount of evidence of the dangers of EMFs.  The telecommunications industry has been following the playbook of the tobacco industry which was able to hide the dangers of cigarettes for decades. 

Or you can just be a lemming and believe these dangers are just the delusions of conspiracy theorists. 

@[jo...]

So what you did is change your WiFi from the 5Ghz band to the 2GHz band.  This is different from the 5G radio access network standard that is being deployed by wireless service providers.

I am glad you are feeling better, but know that by switching to a lower frequency band on your WiFi, you actually strengthened the electromagnetic field.  That is, at a given distance from your access point, the 2GHz signal is roughly twice as strong as the 5GHz signal was.  I don’t think that is what you intended.  But again, glad to hear that your symptoms have subsided. 

Hi jorey,

Don't worry about 5G. It comes fearmongers, contrarians, conspiracy theorists, and trolls. You might read this thread from a few months ago:

http://www.benzobuddies.org/forum/index.php?topic=239371.0

The 'non-ionizing radiation' from 5G devices is no more of a threat to you than the electromagnetic radiation emitted by any other electrical appliance in your home. It is harmless. They said the same things about 2G at the time (then 3 and 4G). It's nonsense and can be safely dismissed.

My reply was in response to this statement. I guess that Scott Harrison, the founder of one of the world’s most successful charities to date, would be considered a fearmnger, contrarian, conspiracy theorist and a troll then if he were here and willing to participate in discussion on this forbidden topic at BB.

Would be great to have someone like him in our corner, all the same.

Rshack may be right, and I appreciated debating with him on that thread that you shared. He was I feel fair, and had a reasonable final reply.