Needing assistance/guidance on with drawing from high dosage Xanax.

[Du...]

Hi Everyone,

Firstly thank you to people who collectively decided to create this organization, it has definitely opened my eyes to how powerful and addictive benzo's are.

Okay, so I glanced threw the Ashton manual and read the article regarding the effects on the brain, I  couldn't explain some symptoms of using Xanax,

Which is like a lucky packet, you never really know how its going to make you feel at each point of  dose.

So currently I'm taking 10-12 1mg Xanax per day,sometimes during the sometimes just at night,as well as 200mg sertraline per day only in the morning, as well as roughly 10tablets 30mg pseudoephedrine. I would like to start weaning myself off the Xanax,  I'm thinking to start with Valium as a replacement but how do I calculate the correct dose of Valium  that will ease the withdrawals of Xanax?

Thank you for your support and guidance, I will need to get of this chemical  quickly  as it is affecting my memory which is bad I'm extremely forgetful now and my stomach has blown up, bear in mind I lift weights regularly, and have never had my stomach so round!

• 1 month later...

Hello,

I'm so sorry no one has replied to your post, I found it in a section of the forum that is difficult to see, please let us know if you still need help.

Pamster