Started Dry Tapper Today

[Fr...]

Got a good gram scale in the mail today, Smart Weight jewelry Scare. Found .5MG Klonopin gram weights for my MFG of pills, 171g, from this site. Going for 5% A week titration over 20 week period.

Fingers crossed 🤞

[00...]
We all wish you the best of luck and hope you have a nice smooth ride.  Be willing to slow down or pause the taper if symptoms start to get lousy.

Thanks guys! Love the support so far.

My first day seemed ok. I divide my .5mg Doses and take at noon 1/4 pill, then 3/4 of the rest when I go to bed at 9pm.

Last night I took 1/2 .25mg at 9pm,  then the 1/4 .125 when I usually wake up around 2:00ish and have a hard time going back to sleep; I wake up for work at 5:45am. I slept the best I’ve slept in weeks. Only problem has been trying to wake up and get going this morning. Kinda like a hangover with no headache. I can’t drink coffee, too sensitive to the caffeine

It sounds like your routine worked for you last night, you probably won't have to worry about having that "hangover" as you get lower in dose, insomnia is a common issue in benzo withdrawal. 

I couldn't drink coffee either and I sure missed it but life returned to normal when I recovered and I enjoy it now.  :smitten:

Question: most of my pills weighed out from 167 to 172 grams. I just did the math and reduced the first 7 pills by 5%; example; if a pill weighed 170, I’d shave off 5%, with gram cut of 8.5, and pill weight would be 161.5.

If a pill weighed 167, I’d shave off 8.35, leaving a pill weight of 158.65.

Basically, whatever the pill weight was, I’d chop 5% off.

Sound legit?