Clonazepam Not Dissolving in 190 Proof Everclear??

[re...]

So I've decided to start alcohol/water titration at 0.5% each day. Every thread I've read has said that 90 proof Vodka should do a decent job at dissolving K...but the more concentration the better. So I bought 190 proof Everclear today.

I took a 0.5mg pill a just broke it apart a bit (left big chunks, but read that alcohol will break it down fairly quickly regardless). And then put in 1 mL of 190 proof EverClear. I left this sitting for 30 minutes, only to come back and see the alcohol barely did anything!

Now I know I can expect the filler to still be visible...but I'm talking giant chunks of the pill were just sitting in the alcohol still together, looking almost like I had left it.

I've seen videos of what it's supposed to look like dissolved, and the solution is like a slimey, evenly distributed liquid after like 5 minutes. But my K clearly did not even come close to looking like this.

What's the deal? My Clonazepam manufacturer is Accord Healthica if that makes a difference...the small pink pills.

I'm worried that this is going to give me massive issues during my taper. When I added the 99mL of water and vigorously shook the liquid for 2 minutes the K finally broke up evenly...but I'm worried it's not dissolving properly in the Everclear.

Wish I could add a picture to show how little it dissolved after so long.

[80...]

Klonopin is soluble in alcohol, but the binders in the pill may not be.  The binders and inert ingredients comprise over 99% of the mass of the pill.  Often cellulose is used and it's not very soluble in alcohol.

I'd recommend that you crush your pill and add a ml or two of alcohol.  Mix it around for a bit.  It should become slurry-like.  Then go ahead and dilute and ingest.

So I've decided to start alcohol/water titration at 0.5% each day. Every thread I've read has said that 90 proof Vodka should do a decent job at dissolving K...but the more concentration the better. So I bought 190 proof Everclear today.

I took a 0.5mg pill a just broke it apart a bit (left big chunks, but read that alcohol will break it down fairly quickly regardless). And then put in 1 mL of 190 proof EverClear. I left this sitting for 30 minutes, only to come back and see the alcohol barely did anything!

Now I know I can expect the filler to still be visible...but I'm talking giant chunks of the pill were just sitting in the alcohol still together, looking almost like I had left it.

I've seen videos of what it's supposed to look like dissolved, and the solution is like a slimey, evenly distributed liquid after like 5 minutes. But my K clearly did not even come close to looking like this.

What's the deal? My Clonazepam manufacturer is Accord Healthica if that makes a difference...the small pink pills.

I'm worried that this is going to give me massive issues during my taper. When I added the 99mL of water and vigorously shook the liquid for 2 minutes the K finally broke up evenly...but I'm worried it's not dissolving properly in the Everclear.

Wish I could add a picture to show how little it dissolved after so long.

I have Accord tabs, and no problems with dissolving. I've been doing it over 5+ years and now close to jumping. I put my 1 mg tab in a small beaker, lean to one side, pour in 2.5 mL of vodka, slightly shake it a bit every 5 minutes or so for probably 20 minutes total (nothing specific), then add 98 mL of water to give a 100 mL solution. Hopefully you've got your situation working in your favor now. Take care!