Benzo Belly help

[Ho...]

Will be down to 1 and  1/2 V on 11/02/2020.  Suddenly, I'm having symptom added that has me bloated.  Anyone else have this and if so, what did you do about it?  Any suggestions guys?

• 4 weeks later...
Bloated as in intestinal flatulence? Yeah, that's part of Benzo Belly. Avoid fried foods, legumes, cruciforus vegetables (Broccoli, Cauliflower, etc) - basically any food that can cause gas buildup. Buy GasX, Phazyme or generic Simethicone capsules or chewables to relieve buildup. Constipation usually is in tandem with this, so you might need Miralax, Metamucil, Sennakot, generic versions of these,  or something to get bowels moving. Eat simple foods, avoid seasonings. Oatmeal, bananas, potatoes, cooked carrots, sweet potatoes, rice. plain chicken, fish, as examples.

• 2 weeks later...
Give a glass of celery juice in the morning before breakfast a try. Drink it first thing and wait 15 minutes before eating anything else. It has done wonders for me... no more benzo belly. If I stop taking it, the belly slowly comes back. But it’s healthy so I’ll do the juice for as long as needed.