Thinking about rapid wd of 1.75mg Valium thoughts?

[Sh...]

Just over it. Want off this poison. Has anyone jumped from this amount? What issues am I likely to have? Only been on Valium since May.

I'm glad for my rapid but it was a unique situation..but I felt it... :o

We can't really tell you what to do bc that would be being prescriptive....you could start with a bigger cut than the advised 10% and see how you feel and go from there to decide whats best.

You have significant things on your plate that you need to consider - if you have decent supports it would be very helpful.

Rapids or jumps in general need planning and preparation.

Choose wisely - we all want this over with but think it over carefully and discuss with family.

I literally sat mine down and gave a basic heads up of what to expect.

:smitten:

Thanks Trina. I think my family just wants my suffering to end as much as I do. I was hopeful once I stopped zop I might have a bad couple of weeks then things would get better. I’m day 19 after zopiclone jump. It just makes me wonder if it’s still zop wd or it’s the Valium. Zop will out of my system by now

You have to do what's right for you but if I were you I wouldn't rush to get off.  I understand the urge to be done with these drugs once and for all but from what I see on the forum the price of rushing is too high.  I rapid tapered off Klonopin because I didn't know any better - I paid with miserable withdrawal symptoms - I think withdrawal would have been less difficult if I had tapered slowly to the end.  I'll never know...