Insomnia causing crushing chest and back pain and weakness and fatigue

[Sh...]

Just looking to buddies who had terrible insomnia like me that felt fatigue and pain .... I’m almost thinking I have chronic fatigue at this point. When I am busy and have a big walk and a busy day that night I don’t sleep and can hardly function tHe next day. I’m in pain, my back and chest so painful Need heat packs. Or is it just thrown into wave from excercise? So so exhausted from this hell and when I read excercise helps I think I’ll do some and then it’s almost like post extertional malaise.

No, you don't have CFS. 

During WD, you'll believe the worst, expect the worst and go the the NEGATIVE...all the time...it's actually a WD symptom IMO

I had horrible sleep for a long time.  5-10 hours per week for months

It's Benzo-induced insomnia caused by temporarily damaged GABA receptors.  There is no way to speed up the healing.  No magic potions, pills, supplements, herbs or OTC things to take

TIME is the healer. 

I would avoid any strenuous exercise.  I only walked.  Anything else really amped up my symptoms.

Your brain will get you all the sleep you need to get through this via micro sleep.

http://www.benzobuddies.org/forum/index.php?topic=235100.0

Thanks the way x did u have pain during wd? It’s so debilitating some days. I’m 3 weeks off z and getting 10-14 hrs a week sleep

Yes, I had a lot of muscle pain in my shoulders and neck along with burning skin and muscle twitches.

10-14 per week isn't bad.  Of course you would like more...who wouldn't

You've only been off 3 weeks, so it will most likely still be up and down for some time yet?

But it WILL even out over time.

Sleep comes back in fits and starts, sort of like the stock market...very up and down, but eventually you sleep more and more and on a more consistent basis.

Hang in there...you've got this!

Ok thanks so much x I wonder if it’s the Valium now that’s keeping me where I am ... just want to start healing now. I know there is always someone worse off than me, but it truly is such a struggle. If I could just get 2-3 a night it would be so much better.

Could definitely be the V causing your issues?

It has a long half life for most (meaning it stays in your system for a long time, 2 - 3 days or more for most)

I just want it gone. I don’t feel like it’s doing anything at this point anyway but lots of buddies warning me against stopping it abruptly even tho I’ve only been on it since May. And only low doses .