New Jordan Peterson update

[Ri...]

FYI to members who have been following the Peterson story  ... the above video is a July 11, 2020 reposting of a video originally published to Mikhaila Peterson’s YouTube channel on June 30, 2020.  From the description:

Published on Jul 11, 2020

This video discussion was previously released (June 30th, 2020) on my daughter Mikhaila's YouTube channel and podcast. Since it is World Benzodiazepine Awareness Day (July 11th), and in light of the seriousness of the public health related information it contains, I have decided to also release it here.

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks for posting the link. The part on detox clinic is quite interesting and confirmed my suspicion that fast benzo detox programs are just a scam...

It would be useful to get more details on the treatment Jordan Peterson received at that clinic in Belgrade. It seems he has been improving greatly since then. Hopefully he (or his daughter) will release more info.

SG

...watch this. He is using his platform to spread awareness

That video was from June--before he went to Serbia.

Here is a video that he made after he came back.  He looks much worse after returning from whatever treatment they gave him.  He was struggling to speak, exhibited cognitive and word processing impairment and had a general depressed slowed affect.  Also his eyes were roaming all over the place--including up at the ceiling.