Has anyone experienced this

[De...]

Yes, definitely.  I have had times where I wake up and still think I am in the dream world for a few minutes, and it takes me some time to figure out where I am and what world I live in.  I also have slept so lightly that I swear I am awake, but I guess I was actually sleeping. 

so I will be laying down with my eyes shut not thinking of anything and then out of the blue my mind starts wondering and I’m assuming dreaming cause I don’t have any control over what I’m thinking of it feels like so it must be a dream. Sounds crazy.

That's seems to be how most people drift off into sleep.  I know I do.  I start to think of something and the next thing I know it's several hours later.

That's seems to be how most people drift off into sleep.  I know I do.  I start to think of something and the next thing I know it's several hours later.

That’s how I use to fall asleep too but it’s reversed right now it’s I’ll be not thinking of anything clear mind and then out of no where I have  what I assume is a dream but feels like I’m awake.

That's pretty common and that's what used to happen to me about the first 15 months after I jumped CT.

I have been back to "normal" now for about 2.5 years

You'll get there too.  It just takes time and more time.

That’s how I use to fall asleep too but it’s reversed right now it’s I’ll be not thinking of anything clear mind and then out of no where I have  what I assume is a dream but feels like I’m awake.

That happens to me all the time. The line between controlled thought and uncontrolled dreaming can get pretty blurry at times. Sometimes I snap out of it and wonder why I would have thought of that and then decided that it must have been a brief dream. I think that most people just transition from thinking to dreaming without realizing it because they drift off into their dreams and stay there.