difference between dry and liquid dose?

[se...]

Hi there

I have just begun my liquid titration (down from .5mg clonazepam) and have high hopes, which were somewhat dashed (momentarily) last night when i took a "rescue dose" due to panic attack i couldn't find my way out of. this morning, hungover, disappointed, deflated. i'll rally, but it has bought up a question for me: is there a difference in effect between taking a dry dose of .5mg and taking a liquid dose (homebrew) of .5mg? I'm using vodka to dissolve then 300ml water, dicarding 1ml at a time - i'm up to discarding 2ml...

(also of course there's just the general trepidation associated with the titration)

thanks for any advice!

Hi there

I have just begun my liquid titration (down from .5mg clonazepam) and have high hopes, which were somewhat dashed (momentarily) last night when i took a "rescue dose" due to panic attack i couldn't find my way out of. this morning, hungover, disappointed, deflated. i'll rally, but it has bought up a question for me: is there a difference in effect between taking a dry dose of .5mg and taking a liquid dose (homebrew) of .5mg? I'm using vodka to dissolve then 300ml water, dicarding 1ml at a time - i'm up to discarding 2ml...

(also of course there's just the general trepidation associated with the titration)

thanks for any advice!

I guess everyone is different, but I did a gradual transfer from a pill to liquid over a month or so. I honestly couldn't tell a difference after that. I do know some people that just couldn't handle the liquid, but I did such a gradual transfer. Maybe that helped me. I really like doing the liquid thing because it's so flexible to use and really helpful at small doses. My best to you in whatever you do. Hang in there!