Over 3 years

[Ja...]

I am over 3 years off CT

I was on for 20 years

Can someone please tell me why I am still ringing and buzzing and still feel so bad all the time

I just don't get it does this ever stop ?

Hello Jaxxpaxx,

Welcome to BenzoBuddies! We are glad you are here. I'm sorry that you are still having symptoms after three years off CT. I will post some links that you might find helpful. I'm still in the tapering process so I can't really answer your question but there are a lot of people on the site who have experienced symptoms after they have either CT or finished their taper.

This is the link for the Post-withdrawal board.

Post-withdrawal Recovery Support

I'll also post the link for the Cold Turkey board. Hopefully there will be people on that board who can give you some insights on what they have experienced.

Cold Turkey, Detox & Rapid Withdrawal

I'll also add the link for the Protracted Symptoms board for those who have continuing symptoms after their taper.

Protracted Benzodiazepine Withdrawal Symptoms

Feel free to browse any of the other boards that appeal to you and that you may find helpful. I also have tinnitus but I've had it for many years, before I ever took a benzo but it has gotten worse during withdrawal.

Again, welcome! We are glad you have joined us here.

SRR

Usually you'd post your question in one of the forums rather than a one on one. I have met a few people over the 10 months that I've been on here and I will sometimes message back and forth with them.

Did you have a particular question? If so I  could probably direct you to the best board to post it on. I know you are not tapering but the Withdrawal support group is very active and there are a lot of people posting questions daily. I'll give you that link.

Withdrawal Support (during your taper)

Hope that helps.  :)