Clonazepam for 5 months

[...]

Hello I'm new here my reason to join this forum is because i abused the drug i was on Clonazepam 1mg everyday for 5 months because I was having insomnia... i CT 5 days ago and felt horrible WD symtomps like anxiety and now I'm trying taper but I don't know how my doctor want me to go to taper slowly and gave me another pills which is lexapro I took it and felt my insomnia increased so I just stopped taking it I'm now tapering 0.75mg started at sunday 11,OCT 2020 any suggestions on how to taper safely??

[4e...]

Hello M7mD, welcome to BenzoBuddies,

I'm glad you have found us.  Yes, the withdrawl symptoms can be rough; I'm sorry to hear you are suffering.  We support a taper of no more than 5-10% every week or two and some people go even slower.  Here is a link to our Taper Support forum where you will find information on tapering.  You can post any questions you have on that message board and hopefully some of the members will share their experiences and ideas with you:

Planning Your Withdrawal (Taper Plans)

Here is a link to the Withdrawl Support forum where you can discuss issues/symptoms related to withdrawl:

Withdrawal Support (during your taper)

Our community is supportive in a way that only a community of members who have "been there" can be.  Let us know how we can help you.

Best and again, welcome,

Kate