Tylenol PM????

[Ga...]

I have been using Tylenol PM occasionally for sleep issues, and am wondering if anyone else has used it and felt worse the day after?  Any responses will be appreciated :smitten:

Please look into other alternatives like strong chamomile tea with some theanine. Not sleeping is one of the worst symptoms in WD. Without proper sleep, it is difficult to heal.

Not trying to throw a monkey wrench in things, but please stay off taking acetaminophen on a routine basis. Acetaminophen is the drug, Tylenol is a brand. At one time, there was a recommendation of no more than 1000 life time doses. It can cause kidney issues, and if bad enough, kidney failure.

It is a key ingredient in many OTC cold remedies so often people take more than the 24hour limit without knowing it. This accumulates in the body. Acute acetaminophen OD can be fatal and requires a trip to Emergency.

Don't want to sound scary, just cautious. Please take care.

Thank you so very much for the “heads up” alert.  I was afraid I was taking too much Tylenol for my headaches, so will try other, healthier alternatives!  I appreciate you taking the time to reply.  Happy Healing :thumbsup:

HI!

The PM is just Benedryl so if it doesn't bother you, just take it and not the Tylenol if you don't need that. I have found the longer I am off (last dose approx. 7 months ago) the MORE sensitive I am to any OTC drug or vitamin. I took a lot of Benadryl the first few months after my jump then stopped about two months ago but then I tried it again and it brought on a wicked wave. Now I am so scared to take anything. Also food and spices bother me too. It's a crazy ride that I wish we were not on.

Keep me posted on how you are doing.