Is CBD oil ok for us? Does it work on GABA as well?

[lo...]

I am wondering if CBD oil can be used by us. I read somewhere that is also act on GABA and that's where the stress relief comes from. Any idea.

CBD doesn't act on GABA.  It acts on the cannabinoid system...it's a completely separate and distinct neurological system.

The endocannabinoid system (ECS) is a biological system composed of endocannabinoids, which are endogenous lipid-based retrograde neurotransmitters that bind to cannabinoid receptors (CBRs), and cannabinoid receptor proteins that are expressed throughout the vertebrate central nervous system (including the brain) and peripheral nervous system[1][2]. The endocannabinoid system remains under preliminary research, but may be involved in regulating physiological and cognitive processes, including fertility,[3] pregnancy,[4] pre- and postnatal development,[5][6][7] various activity of immune system,[8] appetite, pain-sensation, mood, and memory, and in mediating the pharmacological effects of cannabis.[9][10] -  Wikipedia.

It gives some relief.  The only way to know if it will work is to try it.

I agree with above. Don't really think it acts on Gabba

But I think there have been some discussions on here about whether or not it has a trickle down effect on it.

But honestly it is pretty safe to try it. I certainly did!!!