will my immune system ever get back to normal?

[Bl...]

Hi buddies, I am concerned and very sad.

I've been having issues with my skin (psoriasis or something like that), burning, itching patches of skin, and my eyes are very dry, to the point I can't almost work. I've been to the ophtalmologist a LOT of times and he was trying different treatments (more conservative) because he didn't want to give me restasis, but it's not working... I am very sad, I also have joint stiffness (kind of like arthitis) so I know all of the above are because my immune system is attacking my body in different aspects.

Will this ever go away? I am scared.... I don't know if someone recover from all this, I need reassurance please, I am very depressed.

BLOSSOM

• 2 weeks later...

I chat with a member on here who had bad rashes for months, and this person is def doing a lot better.

My joint aches come and go - but they were constant for awhile

Symptoms like to come and go...and change. Part of the process:)

I chat with a member on here who had bad rashes for months, and this person is def doing a lot better.

My joint aches come and go - but they were constant for awhile

Symptoms like to come and go...and change. Part of the process:)

Thank you for your response.... I am having a very bad time with my eyes :(

Hi Blossom,

Have you ever had an ANA (Antinuclear Antibody) test done? It can detect antibodies associated with Psoraisis, Lupus and other Autuimmune diseases.

I am sorry that you are having to go through this and hopefully you can find an answer.

Prayers your way,

Dana

Hi Blossom,

Have you ever had an ANA (Antinuclear Antibody) test done? It can detect antibodies associated with Psoraisis, Lupus and other Autuimmune diseases.

I am sorry that you are having to go through this and hopefully you can find an answer.

Prayers your way,

Dana

Hi Dana, thanks for responding. I haven’t but I will go to the allergologist probably this friday.

I took antihistamines and they seem to work. But I still don’t know whats going to happen

Healing vibes for all of us.

Blossom

• 4 weeks later...

I have severe eczema on both legs , they are covered in dry itchy and painful rashes which the dermatologist said was eczema. I never had this before withdrawal.

Have yours gotten any better? Where aboutS are the rashes? What is your diet like?

I sure hope this normalises soon

I have severe eczema on both legs , they are covered in dry itchy and painful rashes which the dermatologist said was eczema. I never had this before withdrawal.

Have yours gotten any better? Where aboutS are the rashes? What is your diet like?

I sure hope this normalises soon

thank you so much for responding. I sort of gave up on them...I am applying betamethasone cream and they're better... I went to the allergist an apparently I am allergic to almonds and nuts.... I am taking antihistamines and that helped a little bit also.....

my diet is a normal diet with lots of vegetables, I eat everything..from dairy, eggs, veggies....meat..chicken, pork.

Blossom