Trigeminal neuralgia

[Ar...]

[b0...]
It was one of my diagnoses after Valium cessation. The worst pain I’ve ever felt in my entire life. It was relentless for over a year. Now it’s starting to let up and I only have it closer to bed time.

It was one of my diagnoses after Valium cessation. The worst pain I’ve ever felt in my entire life. It was relentless for over a year. Now it’s starting to let up and I only have it closer to bed time.

Thanks. I also wanted to ask if your twitching was continuous or intermittent.

I do not exclude that facial pain is caused by a pinched nerve when the lower jaw is displaced ... this is, in general, in this case, complete crap ..

I have not seen a single person with such pain .. even the last stage of cancer .. the pain is such that you can only scream ..

I can neither sit .. nor lie .. nor sleep .. even communicate with people normally .. people on the forum provide support, but it does not relieve the incredible pain ..on the face and neck, all the nerves are pinched, which is only possible and apparently lying down there is even greater squeezing ..

Spasticity of the neck, face and pain, just, incredible, beyond human comprehension.

I'm getting worse, friends ..

I would keep going my friend. And would not give up. I know the pain. Is BEYOND unbearable. I sought treatment for the pain, that was it, only for the pain, because it was definitely UNBEARABLE.

Have you tried anything in the natural catagories?

Like magnesium? Alpha liporic  acid? D-mannose?

Those are all "nerve pain" supplements.

They didn't help my nerve issues but I definitely tried!!!!

I would keep going my friend. And would not give up. I know the pain. Is BEYOND unbearable. I sought treatment for the pain, that was it, only for the pain, because it was definitely UNBEARABLE.

Have you tried anything in the natural catagories?

Like magnesium? Alpha liporic  acid? D-mannose?

Those are all "nerve pain" supplements.

They didn't help my nerve issues but I definitely tried!!!!

Neither supplements nor medication helps. When I lie down, the pain in my face intensifies many times. Nerves twitch him, as well as his back and stomach, continuously. The right leg was numb.

I have not seen a single person with such pain .. even the last stage of cancer .. the pain is such that you can only scream ..

I can neither sit .. nor lie .. nor sleep .. even communicate with people normally .. people on the forum provide support, but it does not relieve the incredible pain ..on the face and neck, all the nerves are pinched, which is only possible and apparently lying down there is even greater squeezing ..

Spasticity of the neck, face and pain, just, incredible, beyond human comprehension.

There are lots of ppl with this in WD.  I know ppl who screamed in Spain for a couple of years. I know ppl in so much pain from this they can’t scream because the movement of making a noise at all is too unbearable. I know ppl who have passed out from the pain. You are really not the only one experiencing this. I know ppl who feel like they are being hacked up by razor blades while being crushed 24/7 - for3 years. Ppl who feel they are being Burt alive, ppl, like me, who feel they are being crushed, pulled apart, muscles being ripped off of bones and surgery being done without anaesthetic on old spinal surgery site.

None of us believe it will go away, none of us feels we can endure it but we are all trying to in the hope it will go away if we can stay alive long enough.

They are firing too much because of excess glutamate and not enough fans and possibly dopamine and acetylcholine dysregulatiom etc.

All neuro transmitters come from glutamate. If that is off nothing works properly.

If the nerves are pinched by muscles that have hardened or a displaced jaw, then this will never go away.

I am aware of ppl who had the hard muscles etc and it went away.

In Ukraine, these drugs are sold in any pharmacy without a prescription and they do not write anything about the consequences and slow decline.

Not good!

In UK they are not supposed to prescribe them for more than 2 weeks but they do. I was on same dose for 20 years. It helped my muscle problems. I should not have tried to come off.

I had no idea either. Not a single Dr who  repeatedly prescribed it to me said anything.

I only found out when tried to get off.

I had no problems on them. No tolerance, no interdose withdrawal, no updosing.

They were the best treatment for my spinal stuff.

Why were you on them Arnold?

I had no idea either. Not a single Dr who  repeatedly prescribed it to me said anything.

I only found out when tried to get off.

I had no problems on them. No tolerance, no interdose withdrawal, no updosing.

They were the best treatment for my spinal stuff.

Why were you on them Arnold?

Family problems, I was nervous all the time. Very stupid of course. To poison yourself, instead of changing something in life.

There are lots of ppl with this in WD.  I know ppl who screamed in Spain for a couple of years. I know ppl in so much pain from this they can’t scream because the movement of making a noise at all is too unbearable. I know ppl who have passed out from the pain. You are really not the only one experiencing this. I know ppl who feel like they are being hacked up by razor blades while being crushed 24/7 - for3 years. Ppl who feel they are being Burt alive, ppl, like me, who feel they are being crushed, pulled apart, muscles being ripped off of bones and surgery being done without anaesthetic on old spinal surgery site.

None of us believe it will go away, none of us feels we can endure it but we are all trying to in the hope it will go away if we can stay alive long enough.

I'm one of those people, Joss.

My face, and not only, seems to be torn apart, muscles and nerves that have gone crazy and are torn in different directions. This is how they cut with a knife and chop with an ax without interruption and mercilessly.

• 3 months later...
I actually had mvd surgery because I thought I had atypical neuralgia. To be fair on mri we could see blood vessels over the nerve. Also diagnosed with another neuralgia. Sorry to say no help for me. The cut from it the surgery caused occipital spasms which the neurosurgeon had never seen before. So definitely have tight muscles.

• Popular Now

• [Lo...]