Anyone feel worse or just feel terrible after getting some sleep?

[oc...]

Its been quite  a while since Ive decent sleep without having to take something but the last two nights I have slept for about 4-5 each night which is a lot for me. But the problem is, like today, I feel absolutely terrible.

Normally I dont sleep and I still feel kinda ok but last night I got sleep and I feel worse than I normally do. I feel exhausted my body is sore etc  This happen to anyone else?

Yes, this happened to me quite often as sleep began to return.  For the life of me, I couldn't figure out why I felt more tired and more depressed/anxiety filled as I got more sleep.  Eventually that went away after a few months.

would love for that to be the reason with me. I like to think that my sleep is returning but i thought it was a few months ago and then all the sleep dried up again.

But having hope really helps.

I went through the same thing. I have always called this "toxic sleep." Yeah, its great when you start to sleep post benzo wd, but it also seems that many people wake NOT feeling refreshed. I feel sure this arises in your injured brain. It will go away in time, but dont get caught up in "taking something for sleep." That road can be very dangerous as you do not knosw what drug or supplement ill not injure your brain any more than it is. Simple is always better for us BB people.

east

I went through the same thing. I have always called this "toxic sleep." Yeah, its great when you start to sleep post benzo wd, but it also seems that many people wake NOT feeling refreshed. I feel sure this arises in your injured brain. It will go away in time, but dont get caught up in "taking something for sleep." That road can be very dangerous as you do not knosw what drug or supplement ill not injure your brain any more than it is. Simple is always better for us BB people.

east

Thanks for replying. I have done my best to not take anything for sleep but sometimes I have to get some sleep. I was taking a part of a 15 mg remeron when I couldnt sleep for 2 or more days but I actually stopped taking it all together about 3 weeks ago.

Ill be looking forward to get thru this.

Have a good night