Can't make the K to V crossover. Hanging by a thread

[Sc...]

I am trying to go from K to V.  I am on 0.5mg of K in the AM and 10mg of V at night.  I am an absolute mess.  I can't make it at this rate.  I tried going from 1mg of K to 20mg of V.  I just can't do it.  Should I try to stabilize on K again to restart because I can't do this anymore

The last time I felt stable was when I was on 0.5mg of K.  I cut that to 0.25mg of K and all hell broke loose and I have been on my death bed since.  I updosed to 1mg of K and was doing a little better but still hard and then tried to crossover to V and have been absolutely miserable since.  I am actually to the point of giving up

[62...]

We see that way too often.  A big cut followed by bad symptoms followed by updosing that doesn't seem to work.  It's almost like a switch gets flipped but won't un-flip in a timely manner.  I'm sure it will un-flip in time, but it might take a while.  It's possible that you might be able to add another med or something to help with your symptoms, but adding more 'stuff' always adds a layer of complication.

I think at this point I'd stop with the idea of the cross-over and try to get more stable on as low a dose of K as possible.

Thank you so much badsocref.  I am gonna try to stabilize on 0.5mg of K 3 times a day and just try to find a sense of normalcy.  I forgot what that has felt like