Today 2 years of freedom!

[ba...]

Dear friends, it's been two years since the last benzodiazepine pill! It's okay! Life has completely changed! Father bless you!!! Hug! :smitten:

Outstanding!!!!

Did you have tinnitus? if so did it go away. At 19 months it seems my ears are ringing louder. basically last thing I can complain about...

J

Thank you dear friends! I think my story is not much different from other addicts. I've been through all the horrors of cancellation. The symptoms subsided. No tinnitus for a long time. There is a rapid heartbeat at night. Concentrated deep breathing helps to cope with it! The main problem as I understand it is the flow of negative thoughts. Emmett Fox's seven-day mental diet and other great articles helped me a lot. It completely changed my attitude to the world! Father bless you! Hug

Hi!

I am now 27 months benzo free after many years use.  I have windows and waves.  Recently, I had a bad wave followed by 2 months of a great window, with lots of energy.  I thought I was home free, but now am in a low grade wave again. not terrible, but lack of energy and itchy skin and eyes.  How are you feeling?