Xanax taper

[mi...]

I am currently down to a quarter of a .25 tablet broken into three pieces..I take one piece three times a day. One .25 tablet last me 4 days, I am feeling great. I am having a hard time breaking it smaller than this, could I stop taking it now, or do I need to taper even lower? Thank you

I didn't taper but from what I've read your taper is an indicator of what you'll experience once you take your last dose.  Typically there is still healing to be done once off the drug, some say this is when the true healing begins and from what we know about this, healing = pain.  If your taper has been fairly uneventful or if you've noticed that the last few reductions haven't been as rough as the previous ones, you have a good chance of feeling fairly good when you jump.  This is just my opinion so take it with a grain of salt but hopefully it will help you look at your taper and make the right decision for you.

Having said all of that, I can't even do the math on the amount you're currently taking, it's that small, so if you're feeling great I'd say it's time.  ;)