Curiosity about lymph nodes

[35...]

[35...]

I’ve been looking back on my WD experience and some things that happened that I didn’t realize was a symptom.

I’m curious did anyone else have swollen lymph nodes as a side effect coming off? I had a cat scan done of my chest when I started having chest pains ( unaware of WD at the time ). They found that in my right lung  I had swollen nodes. This led to being sent to oncology and over time it went away. It was a great scare while in WD. My doctor at the time said it was unexplainable bc my blood work was normal. This happened two months after cold turkey.  Now I’m just curious if anyone else had any swollen lymph nodes while not being sick? I ended up with a fungal infection later on but I believe it was from my immune system being so weak from the medicine.

Waking up from brain fog a few months ago and piecing my life back together and trying to remember everything has been difficult. I honestly don’t know how I went through what I did. Doesn’t feel real.

I currently have swollen lymph nodes in my left axilla and did have them in my left groin. Work up has been negative. They seem to get better with change in diet.  I’m not sure if more vitamin C from fruit has helped or cutting out carbs. I feel I ache a little more if I eat carbs.  I read  that Benzos can effect the immune system. I took a regular vitamin C and it made the lymph node pain decrease but it gave me belly pain so I stick with fruits like kiwi, blackberries, and blueberries, and watermelon water is my new favorite thing. I think it helps with my heart palpitations because it has potassium. 

[35...]
I’ve been noticing people talking about vitamin c and having some issues with it. I changed my diet but it’s so hard to remember what helped and what didn’t. I’m glad it seems to be helping with the palpitations.  Watermelon is a delicious choice  :smitten: