• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Sh...]

• [La...]

• [le...]

• [ki...]

Top Posters In This Topic

I love this thread, Shay! I think my list is too long to post but here's a few....

Walk around my neighborhood, go paint in the park, have a picnic, throw another 70's party( if covid dies down), take my daughter to roller skate, go bowling, gardening, drive again, travel.......etc etc

Love this!!

When I'm done with withdrawal (and the pandemic is over) I hope to travel!

Love this BD! Where are u off to first!!!  8)

Get back to gardening and doing water aerobics....miss both so much :) :)

You will get there GG. I miss the gym so much too. We’re gunna make it happen!  :smitten:

I love this thread, Shay! I think my list is too long to post but here's a few....

Walk around my neighborhood, go paint in the park, have a picnic, throw another 70's party( if covid dies down), take my daughter to roller skate, go bowling, gardening, drive again, travel.......etc etc

Sounds like a fun weekend lady!  8) I’ll be at the disco party with my rad fro  :D the simple things in life are always the best x

Actually go on a holiday rather than keep cancelling them which what I've had do for last year.!

Ur so lucky in uk u can travel to another country in a couple of hrs. Where is the first place U will visit Leann? I’m obsessed will royal family (ancient) so I’d like to visit Hampton court, Tower of London, Windsor castle, Westminster abbey. Fotheringhay castle.

That sounds lovely. Fremantle in Western Australia is very old too, lots of old English pubs with courtyards all made of limestone. Beautiful place. Melbourne is over rated (I’d get lynched by Victorians for saying that but it’s true) So many lovely places to visit in ur country.

I'd like to sit in my own company... in peace with a cup of tea & read a book/magazine. No need to have constant reassurance, no need to pace around.. just being calm & happy... bliss!

Play with my children. Just playing & being present & attentive for them.. enjoying every moment.

Drink a cup of coffee without fear it will "rev me up"

Sleep!!! Zzzzzzzzzzz 😴😴😴

I'd like to sit in my own company... in peace with a cup of tea & read a book/magazine. No need to have constant reassurance, no need to pace around.. just being calm & happy... bliss!

Play with my children. Just playing & being present & attentive for them.. enjoying every moment.

Drink a cup of coffee without fear it will "rev me up"

Sleep!!! Zzzzzzzzzzz 😴😴😴

[/quo

I drink something called Barley Cup don't know if it's available in other countries. Tastes OK, but I hate tea and had stop coffee coz sleep problems, it's better than nothing once get used to it got quite nice taste.

I drank it for a little while coz I missed the flavor but I was in interdose wd at the time so I was pretty sick. Was too scared to drink even decaf then. Maybe I’ll try it again too

I only used to drink decaf anyway, as normal coffee used give me palpatations . Have started having 1 cup in the morning to try. Get lot headaches and paracetamol I use have caffeine in as well but seems OK with that think only small amount. Even tea contains some caffeine I think.

I can't stand taste of tea even though we Brits meant to live on it. Managed to go out twice today on my own today inbetween showers so getting there!

Yes, to being able to enjoy a lovely cup of coffee on the front porch with the kittie on my lap and newspaper in hand.  A morning of not having to worry about when the next symptom might pop up, or whether I will be well enough to just ENJOY the day ahead.  Simple but simple is all I need :smitten:

I can't stand taste of tea even though we Brits meant to live on it. Managed to go out twice today on my own today inbetween showers so getting there!

Well done Leann. I’m in a wave so today will be hard. So glad u got outside does help if u can manage it xx

Yes, to being able to enjoy a lovely cup of coffee on the front porch with the kittie on my lap and newspaper in hand.  A morning of not having to worry about when the next symptom might pop up, or whether I will be well enough to just ENJOY the day ahead.  Simple but simple is all I need :smitten:

This is such a blessing which is why windows can be both wonderful and sad at the same time, when u know they won’t last. But one day, it will last, and then we will be well, and coffee and paper and calmness of thought will just be the norm again. I can’t wait for that day too GG x

I won’t take one moment of feeling well for granted. Love my husband well. Appreciate the little moments with my children. Drink coffee with my mom again. Travel. Be a better friend - especially to those who have supported me through this. Be a more fun aunt for my nieces and nephews. Write more handwritten notes. Finish all the projects I’m still ‘thinking about’ starting. Take a trip with my benzo buddies. To be continued...

I love all the talk of coffee...I haven’t had a normal cup of coffee since I was put on lorazepam in February of this year. Before that, it was my most cherished daily ritual! I have had a few small sips in windows, and it’s still wonderful...I just don’t dare drink too much of it yet. Sooo sensitive!!

Great thread idea. This made me smile to think about.

I won’t take one moment of feeling well for granted. Love my husband well. Appreciate the little moments with my children. Drink coffee with my mom again. Travel. Be a better friend - especially to those who have supported me through this. Be a more fun aunt for my nieces and nephews. Write more handwritten notes. Finish all the projects I’m still ‘thinking about’ starting. Take a trip with my benzo buddies. To be continued...

I love this post beauty. I won’t take one thing for granted either. I can’t wait for that day x it’s close we will get there x